vb:literal>

Thread: A 3 yr old's take on geocaching...

Default A 3 yr old's take on geocaching...

I recently took a friend and her 3 yr old son night caching at Hollora's Bone Headed Moose cache. After he got over his fear of the skull hanging in the tree in the dark, he thought that it was "cooooooool" and "It has nostrils just like me!".
    Today he and his mom were eating mixed nuts and each time he would take one, he would ask her to tell him what kind of nut it was. "Whats this one, mommie?" he asked. His mother replied "It's a cashew" to which he immediately responded "You and me and Sue went to find cashews!". Mom explained that we were looking for caches, not cashews!

Great story. Kids put a whole new dimension to caching. I wish I had more kids to borrow!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Damn, if I didn't live two hours away, I'd let you borrow mine from time to time.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Just drop them off! They can slide down the stairs!

DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Talking I used to do that...

Atomic wedgies for everyone!!!
    Happy Trails!