vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Odd problem with GSAK macro and windows 7

The only issues I am having with Windows 7 is in the Windows Live Movie maker. A few days ago it would capture from web cam just fine and then it quit. Something i downloaded probably. Another program or maybe the essentials kodac. Grrrrrrrr

I actually like it and it seems like it is easier to get around in than XP was and I loved XP. LOL

Default Hmmm.

I'm a little surprised that everyone has been talking about XP and 7 only. No mention of Vista. I have it on my laptop and can say I have had no issues what so ever with it. My PC has XP pro and it is still the old tried and true for stability. I guess whatever operating system doesn't fail you is a good one.
    Happy Trails!

Default I did forget about Vista

We do have Vista on our laptop and have had real good luck with it. There is a MS employee that comes into national chat and he says Windows 7 is just Vista Service Pack 1.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I have XP and 7. Had Vista but upgraded to 7. I have two PCs, side by side and one laptop. Pam has a PC with Vista and an older laptop with XP. She almost never turns on the old laptop but absconds with mine instead.

two desktops, a laptop and a netbook running on Windows 7 with few issues. I prefer windows 7 on the home computers and am forced to use Vista on the work machines. Windows 7 seems to be a bit more efficient at least for me.
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!