vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Geosouveniers?

Default Geosouveniers?

Any one else been awarded a geo souvenir and not know why? Anyone had their souvenir disappear ? I got awarded Maryland and I don't have a clue why. Tonight I tried to look at it to find out and it's gone !

Quote Originally Posted by dufzor View Post
    Any one else been awarded a geo souvenir and not know why? Anyone had their souvenir disappear ? I got awarded Maryland and I don't have a clue why. Tonight I tried to look at it to find out and it's gone !
    I had one of those and it is gone now too. I actually wrote Groundspeak to ask about it and was told there was a lot going on and to be patient - it would all come around.

Guess we just wait and be patient and see what we get. They are just a bene anyway.

Cache on - cache happy!

I have a 10/10/10 souvenir and a Pennsylvania souvenir. The 10/10/10 souvenir I know is because I got a cache on that day and they were trying to set the record. I am not sure why I have the PA souvenir although I do have a find in that state.

I just read more on it and it says if you find a cache within a certain zone you may be awarded a souvenir. Perhaps that is why I have the PA souvenir. That is some luck considering I have 1 find there.

The Knowledge Books will tell you more.

I think everyone got Delaware by mistake. They will be coming on and off while they get them straightened out.

Currently I have 10/10/10, Delaware State, Pennsylvania State, and New Jersey State. And earned them all.

Personally I don't know the the hoopla about them is, and find it even more disturbing people are finding ways to cheat to get them. It may be fixed now, but people were logging finds on applicable caches to get the souvenir and then removing the log. Sheesh!
    Last edited by brdad; 11-11-2010 at 10:18 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I think it's just like achievement scores on xbox. They seem to motivate some folks to play more, but a lot play just to get more "chieves", not for the original experience of playing the game just to play the game. It all just improves my total experience, sort of like whipped cream on my coollatta!

Default Yeah they keep changing...

I had 6, then 7, now I have 9. I did earn them all so that's fine. The state ones are coming in retroactive I guess. Most I got out in Seattle.
    Happy Trails!

I just got a Virginia souvenir. Any updates n this subject?

I just got an e-mail about Virginia. Don't recall other e-mails beside 10-10-10. I have a lot of states and have 9 souvenirs so far.

I'd rather just look at the map on my profile.