vb:literal>

Thread: Photos

Default Photos

wbdent This is a plug for photos. I am working on a screen saver to distribute on the web site here and as a promotional thing for our Maine Geocaching web site. I have started work on it already. I need more photos because our photos gallery is not very big at this time. So what I am asking is that could everyone get all the photos they have from their geocaching excursions and post them here on the web site and please upload them to the proper categories. Photos of the events caches and get together and even group trip would be great also. Could everyone please help me out here?
    Blazing Troll

I just added a new photo gallery called "Travel Bugs".
    Blazing Troll

Hey Rick,I like the idea of the screensaver. I visited the one on your other site and downloaded it and it was very nice. Keep up the good work. Remember that other thing I suggested about putting the location of the member on their tag? I liked that also.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Hmm. I can see who where people are from and I thought everyone else could to. On my screen in there post by their avatar it displays the following information. But it might be because I am a administrator. I will have to look in to this more.

Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy6
    Hey Rick, Remember that other thing I suggested about putting the location of the member on their tag? I liked that also.
    Haffy this is Rick under my test account. You can see where users are from like I said in a my previous post under Attroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy6
    Hey Rick,I like the idea of the screensaver. I visited the one on your other site and downloaded it and it was very nice. Keep up the good work.
    I already have a screen saver done for Geocaching Maine but it is over 20 Meg (ouch). I need one more thing to make it complete though and that is some background music. I don't know waht to use for background music.
    Blazing Troll

I stand corrected. I found some music that will work for it right now and with 52 photos it is just over 16 megs. I am still going through photos at this time though. I have not gone through the whole data base yet.
    Blazing Troll

wbdent OK the screen saver is done. It is 16,106 megs to download. Hmm, I think I may make this our signature item. LOL. Tink and I have been trying to come up with something for quite a long time now. Maybe this is just the thing. If there are photos that are not in the Geocaching Maine gallery that you think should be included on this CD that I am putting together as a screen saver please upload them so that I can see them and add them to the screen saver. This will help promote our web site.
    Blazing Troll