vb:literal>

Thread: loading pq into gps

Default loading pq into gps

I just discovered the cmp power run caches in the liberty area and want to load just those caches into my gps. I ran a pq and put it into gsak. How do I now get just those caches onto my gps? recently, when I've been transfering to my gps, it will load some and leave some off. If I'm going to head up that way, I want to make sure all of them are in so I don't leave any unfound. Do I have to do it individually? Thanks. So so so needed that class......

There are many ways to search for these, and none are 100% guaranteed. I looked the run over and looked for a common denominator in all the caches. It took a few tries, but it seems like the "Placed By" in all these caches contains the words "Power Ranger."

So, filtering for that phrase in the Placed By section yielded 122 caches, 5 of which are disabled at the moment.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Power Ranger.JPG 
Views:	356 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	549  
    Last edited by brdad; 11-12-2010 at 04:15 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

That's exactly why we all called ourselves Power Rangers. Others can add cars to the series if they wish. We only ask you add Power Ranger to your name.

Now, I have this bridge I want to sell you......