vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Geocaching maine T-shirts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    CafePress.com
    Great site. Thanks Chadd, they have some great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by team barbieri View Post
    Great site. Thanks Chadd, they have some great stuff.
    What I like about them, is you can upload your own design and do a one time custom shirt. It's how I got my famous "Your Cache Sucks!" shirt done and where Marcipanek and I got our SERIOUS-PANIK shirts for the GeoRally done. You should use your TeamB logo you have here on the forum and get shirts made for you and your wife! That would be very classy. I do like your logo!

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    What I like about them, is you can upload your own design and do a one time custom shirt. It's how I got my famous "Your Cache Sucks!" shirt done and where Marcipanek and I got our SERIOUS-PANIK shirts for the GeoRally done. You should use your TeamB logo you have here on the forum and get shirts made for you and your wife! That would be very classy. I do like your logo!
    Or you can make a T-shirt with QR code leading to your web site or just say something nasty
    Moo

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    Or you can make a T-shirt with QR code leading to your web site or just say something nasty
    QR codes saying nasty things are for wusses. I'll happily put something nasty on my shirt in english so there is no mistaking

Default Give me a break!

Don't make me have to moderate a picture of a t-shirt! Or a QR code for that matter! lol
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Can you make a QR code that "looks" like a smily face, but says something else...?

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Don't make me have to moderate a picture of a t-shirt! Or a QR code for that matter! lol
    There shall BE NO more moderation of ME on this Forum, so BE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Can you make a QR code that "looks" like a smily face, but says something else...?
    Cano would know. I have an iPhone app that makes QR codes. I'll have to try

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    here is a low tech version
    Moo

Quote Originally Posted by team barbieri View Post
    Where can I get the Geocaching maine t-shirts?
    TAT & Brdad are correct, shirts are available. I received an embroidered proof just prior to leaving Maine for a trip, which needed a color correction. When I return next week, I'll be following up on it, and post under the original thread.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.