vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010 Lafayette Hotel Photo Contest

Just a reminder in case you haven't voted ~ or if you have ~ read on ~ voting is open until Monday.

When you are running around shopping consider voting from your IPod, IPhone, etc. one vote per computer - or connection so hit those wi-fi spots. It, also seems the enabled phones you can vote once a day rather than only once per unit. Give it a try!

Here is the link Thanks everyone! Oh - photo #7 the one with the little girls in blue.

Voted! Hope they win! What a great photo!
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Thank you to everyone who voted for Rebecca's photo of Amara and her Best Friend Carmella ~ Becca won the Grand Prize! I personally appreciate, and know Becca does too, everyone who took the time to go to the Lafayette Hotel web site and vote!

Fantastic. What did she get and what will be done with the picture?
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

I am not sure what Lafayette Hotels will do with the photo but I hope promote their Blue Nose Inn over the weekend of the Native American Fesitval at the College of the Atlantic in Bar Harbor next July - now that would be a natural.

As for the prize - it was on their website but I believe she got one night in a suite at the Bar Harbor Inn plus dinner that evening and breakfast in the morning. If you look at their website, that is a very generous, nice prize based on the restaurant prices alone.

In addition, as a category winner she one a one night stay at one of their hotels (randomly selected).

Again, thanks to everyone who voted. Rebecca has gotten some very nice comments on her photo.......which truly was candid and told a story. Her Mom wishes she could buy her a nice digital camera for Christmas - maybe another year. This year my thanks are to have each other AND Friends!

Thumbs up She won! Yay!

That's very cool......... congratulations!

Yay Becca! Yeah, Bar Harbor has crazy prices...the higher up you are, the better the view and the higher the price.

After the sun comes up tomorrow, take a look at the view from Becca's grand prize room!*

http://www.barharborhotel.com/webcam.html

*subject to availability

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Yay Becca! Yeah, Bar Harbor has crazy prices...the higher up you are, the better the view and the higher the price.

After the sun comes up tomorrow, take a look at the view from Becca's grand prize room!*

*subject to availability
    Very Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post

*subject to availability
    Hey, that IS cool! My first thought was "Can you make a camera cache out of it?" but it looks like you can't zoom in close enough to ID anyone.

Hey, that IS cool! My first thought was "Can you make a camera cache out of it?" but it looks like you can't zoom in close enough to ID anyone.
    Try the webcam at GEDDES restaurant

A house is not a home without a cat.