vb:literal>

Thread: Happy Thaksgiving

Post Happy Thanksgiving

From our house to yours... Hoping everyone has a little something to be thankful for on this day. Whether it's a loving family, a hot meal, or at least a roof over their heads. Times have been tough, and life isn't always fair or just. So this is one day to count what blessing you have.

Brad, Kathie, and Mike
    Happy Trails!

Talking Happy Thanksgiving.....

to all of you across Maine, New England and overseas with our troops. Hoping you enjoy this holiday season to it's fullest.

Happy Holidays!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Happy Thanksgiving from Pam, Kevin and Nutmeg (our new GeoWonderDog).

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and as Gary stated including all those who are serving and can not be home with family.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to all, and as Gary stated including all those who are serving and can not be home with family.
    One good thing, nearly every military member, afloat or on shore - quite zone or combat zone - will have a good turkey dinner with all the trimmings.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

As thankful as I am that I have a job which provides me with just about everything I need, its stinks that I'm working today. Please feel free to call customer service for verizon wireless to make sure we have a reason to be here...
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Ralph joins me in wishing everyone a wonderful and Happy Day. Although things have been a bit tough lately - we are thankful for family, friends and all the good things life has offered and has to offer.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Caching friends.
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

We spent the day at my 88 y/o mother's house. She's still very active, lives at home, goes "out with the girls", plays poker - and is excited when she comes home with $1.37 in winnings. I'm thankful for many, many things.