vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1000

Default 1000

Well done and thanks for the mind bending puzzle caches you put out and of course your "technical" reponses to some of the threads on this site!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Gratulujem Michal.

So, you have 1000. Of the 1000, which is the most memorable?
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    Gratulujem Michal.

I can answer that for him.

It would have to be Welcome to Wally World Camping GC1GABW
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Congrats!! What cache did you find for #1000?

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    Gratulujem Michal.

Now that was with style
    Thanks to all for making this possible. Most memorable caches were that one which required some planning. Lets start from the beginning. My first cache (or zeroth cache) was actually a DNF, no shame it was a micro anyway My first I found was a bottle container easy to find near where I work. Every cache since then was a memorable one because I found maybe 3 per year, so it wasn't hard to remember. However I have no clue now where it was, don't even know a city. I remember my first travel bug, I kept it for two years, but I put some miles on it by taking it overseas, so I guess it was worth it I liked EMSDanel's animal caches. You sank my battleship was quite adventurous. I moved to Bangor at that time and I enjoyed the city tour. Fast forward, my first visit to Canada and caching going international (one country at a time) I ended up caching near St Andrew, enjoyed the aquarium.

Next, I planned to visit my parents overseas. My time was very precious so I had to plan caching very carefully. I took a plane to Vienna, rented a car and on my way home found a cache in Austria, Hungary and Slovakia that day before I arrived to my hotel. Oh boy it was crazyyyy. Next day on my way home I met with my old friend and sure we found a cache together on our way to a restaurant. During my stay I found more caches in Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland. There is one particular in Czechia that I remember because I had to return to it with my dad again after a DNF and there was also a funny story with muggles. Imagine someone with Austria licence plate speaking Slovak with English accent in Czechia messing with a tree.

So far I cached in 8 countries and found less than 400 caches, story to be continued...
    Moo

Default Awesome....

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    Now that was with style
    Thanks to all for making this possible. Most memorable caches were that one which required some planning. Lets start from the beginning. <deleted>
    So far I cached in 8 countries and found less than 400 caches, story to be continued...
    I really enjoyed your answer, Michal. It's this kind of experiences that makes caching what it is, my opinion.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Default 1000 big ones

All the caches with the big stories are my favorites. Congratulations on 1000, Cano!

Congrats! Ain't it fun!?
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country