vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 new projects....

Default While....

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    I have a presentation tomorrow night for 2 Boy Scout troops, and was asked to speak about the do's and don'ts of geocaching. If you would list a few of your favorites I will try and include them in my presentation. I have not forgotten to mention, writing a nice log after the find.

My second project is finding as many bumper stickers as I can. They must be from Maine and include the name of a town in them. If you have any you will part with, or know of a place I can stop along the way and pick up a few let me know. Thanks for your help.
    ...we are on the drum theme, and this ties in perfectly with the demographics of your audience, the overall theme of being a responsible cacher. Respectful of others, respectful of property, being part of the caching community.

I bet once you get going Gary, it's all gonna come forth and the evening will be over before you know. Thank you for representing the caching community.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

If the log is in a zip-lock bag - try your best to totally reseal the zip lock when replacing it. Also, take note on exactly where the cache is hidden and how it is placed so that you can return it to where it actually belongs (unless, of course, it fell out of a tree and you found it on the ground).

Smile Thank you.....

The presentation is complete and I have included all of the great ideas you have given me. Another scout troop approached me today and I will be on the road in January.

Thanks again, everyone.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Gary.... would you like mine? or not....

More thoughts for January? If you place a cache and publish it, please do not list what is originally placed there for swag. How lame is that? After the first 10 finders, chances are there is a much different list of items there and the original list is moot. Actually, after the first 10 finders there's probably not much left in the cache.