vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vegas Baby!

Default Vegas Baby!

Di has to go to Vegas on January 11th for a meeting with the American Osteopath Association. She is concerned she won't be able to carry all of her luggage and has asked me to come along as her lackey. I have accepted the offer. So I don't really gamble and we'll be there until the 16th so I guess I might do some caching, maybe a couple thousand or so.

I'll be seeing the sights with Di on Jan. 12th, but the 13th and 14th I'll have a car and will be caching. If anybody wants to get hooked up then, drop my a note and we'll get after all those caches!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Default Welll Dan

If your willing to get me out there I will be your caching lackey. Signing logs for you, and sticking my hand in sketchy places so you don't have to.
    Happy Trails!

Default your "son"

Because I am the son that you always wanted I would think that my "dad" would want me along and my "father" would feel guilty as hell making me pay for it!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

I think we're going to need a little DNA testing here. As far as me being the father, I point out that only thing we're sure about is the mother!

Quote Originally Posted by shuman road searchers View Post
    Because I am the son that you always wanted I would think that my "dad" would want me along and my "father" would feel guilty as hell making me pay for it!

I wish you were going in April--that's when we'll be there! Flying in to Las Vegas, then driving to Hoover Dam, Skywalk, Grand Canyon and anything else that catches my fancy, then back to LV for my conference a week later! Looking forward to it all!

Marcipanek leaves tomorrow for Vegas with his wife who has to be there for a work conference. And of course, he is tackling the E.T. Highway....

Great! I'll have to catch up with Petr when he gets back to find out what the weather is like where the caches are placed. I know it can be 80 in the city and snowing in the mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    Marcipanek leaves tomorrow for Vegas with his wife who has to be there for a work conference. And of course, he is tackling the E.T. Highway....

Default Desert.....

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Great! I'll have to catch up with Petr when he gets back to find out what the weather is like where the caches are placed. I know it can be 80 in the city and snowing in the mountains.
    Even at 80 in the daytime, in the desert it gets cold at night. I was in Southern California in the service. The daytime temps would be 100+ degrees and you'd near bouts freeze at night.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I think we're going to need a little DNA testing here. As far as me being the father, I point out that only thing we're sure about is the mother!
    Just came back from the DNA test and Dan you may want to think real hard where you were and who you were dating when you were 21!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

No amount of thinking about my life at 21 will be helpful. I was living in Vienna Austria, tooling around Europe playing the piano and not behaving very well. Most of the memories are a little on the foggy side. I know the beer was REAL good. After that.....purple haze!

Quote Originally Posted by shuman road searchers View Post
    Just came back from the DNA test and Dan you may want to think real hard where you were and who you were dating when you were 21!