vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1000, 1 Day, 1 Cacher!

I'm the last one who wants to compare anyone's cache finds, that is the primary reason I stay away from the milestone threads, but to fully understand and recognize anyone's accomplishments it helps to have a baseline. Even then, because each of us have varying abilities, finds are never fully comparable.
    Last edited by brdad; 12-16-2010 at 01:15 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I'm the last one who wants to compare anyone's cache finds
    Yet you are always the first one whining about people doing power trails.
    Moo

Brdad and Cano you both have valid points. I also said I am not doubting that he did this. What it all boils down to is that anyone can say anything they want and it could or not be the truth, but that person has to live with themselves and what they did or say they have done.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    Yet you are always the first one whining about people doing power trails.
    I'm not whining about anyone doing them. Have at them if you like. Just don't expect me to me ecstatic about your doing so. Doing 1000 of anything in a day is an accomplishment, but counting 1000 pennies pales in comparison to eating just one of Mike's baked turtles and surviving!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    It's the other way 1.4 minutes per cache. But still, quite remarkable.
    Then that would be less than 24 hours for 1023.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    Then that would be less than 24 hours for 1023.
    1.4 minutes X 1023 = 1432.2 minutes
    1432.2 minutes / 60 (min/hr) = 23.87 hours

Cano is correct, giving him some room to round off. 1.4076246334310850439882697947214 minutes per cache will get you a little more accuracy.

I figured it in seconds. There are 3600 seconds in and hour, so 3600 X 24 hours = 86400 seconds. 86400 seconds / 1023 caches = 84.5 seconds per cache, which is just over a minute.
    Last edited by brdad; 12-16-2010 at 05:13 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

One word: FUN! And that includes not only the accomplishment but the wide range of opinions about it that are also amusing!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Default Congrats!

I for one, think that Petr's accomplishment is amazing. Whether or not I approve of it, or would even consider doing the cache run, is irrelevant. Bickering about the details just makes those who do it, appear to be jealous. ( I'm trying to be PC here )....
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Well, that is a run for sure. When we were in FL, I was wishing we were with cachers as there were caches everywhere - but alas, not meant to be. We even couldn't connect with Ben & Tina because of some pain issues Ralph had - but alas a good trip.

Nicely done Marcapanek!