vb:literal>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Cache 2010 GC2KBJM

Baring any catastrophe, I should be up there late morning tomorrow (Thursday) with my six year old girls in tow. They don't know it yet. Shhhh....
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

My eyes got big when I was there and I'm a bit older than Amara.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

We are heading over there tomorrow morning. I am anxious. I haven't told the boys much about it because I want it to be a surprise.

I am thinking about heading that way tomorrow to on my way to LL Beans.
    Blazing Troll

Looks like there could be GridLock in Parking Areas.........FrancisFamily, Ms Amara and hollora are putting this in our sights for tomorrow as well.............along with Christmas Tree Shop and Dick's!

Just made the cocoa and I'm bringing it up to the cache now with some fresh cookies. Can't wait to see everyone

MarciPanek and I will be at the Christmas cache tonight at approximate midnight...

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    MarciPanek and I will be at the Christmas cache tonight at approximate midnight...
    That would be a cool idea. If I had someone to go with I might consider it. i did not go today as planned.
    Blazing Troll

Visited today with Ms Amara and Francis Family (daughter and her step-daughter too). It was fun as Andi (the oldest) hasn't been caching with us since 2006. Ms Amara was right into it this year. It was also fun to meet other cachers at the cache and see the reactions on everyone's faces.

The refreshments were wonderful and such fun to see so many people enjoying this cache. Thanks to Gob-ler for the first few versions/years and now to Team Richards for helping Gob-ler to continue this tradition.

Merry Christmas one and all!

Awesome cache! We loved it and will continue to go there each year if it is still going. If we can help out at all we would be willing to do that too.