vb:literal>

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Cache 2010 GC2KBJM

Default Christmas Cache 2010 GC2KBJM

I am surprised no one has brought this up yet. Christmas Cache 2010 GC2KBJM is a fantastic cache to say the least. My first experience last year at this cache was my favorite. The time and effort to set this up is more than anyone could expect.

Everyone should make plans to visit this cache if you want to experience what caching and Christmas is all about. My heart filled thanks go out to Gobler and Team Richards.

Maybe this year I'll get cookies and hot Chocolate.
    Last edited by Ekidokai; 12-22-2010 at 01:04 AM.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

The only cache I know of that required a building permit!

I went last Sunday, it was awesome!!
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

I have been looking for a nice cache to do on Christmas Eve and this may be the one. Thanks for posting. I had forgotten that when I saw it last year on here it was too late and I wanted to do it.

Looks awesome! I normally don't travel that far just for one cache, but if anybody would like to join me from Bangor on 24th I would go
    Moo

Pam (JustPJ66) and I visited this cache on our way down to have an early Christmas with our two granddaughters. What a marvelous cache, especially for those cachers out there who cache with their younger kids. Well worth the trip down from Bangor and beyond.

Kev and I went today...well worth the trip for sure....Loved it!!
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

I'm planning on going up on Thursday, probably late morning, with my daughters.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

My Granddaughter Amara (Ms Amara) visited this cache when Gob-ler had it when she was 5 months old. My first visit was the year before. I remember Amara's first choice of a toy too! We still have that talking rabbit!

She has visited every year since. I hope we can get down this year before it is over as well. Thanks to the one who started this and the ones who continue to make this happen.......it is the best!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Last year we did not make it to this cache, but I hope this year to bring a 2 year old. It sure looks like fun!
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

No question this is an awesome cache. Amara's eyes have been larger and larger every year. I hope the magic continues just for a year or two more.