vb:literal>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Cache 2010 GC2KBJM

Does anyone want to go to this cache with me today?
    Blazing Troll

Will the cache still be up tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by cachecrashers4 View Post
    Will the cache still be up tomorrow?
    Oh, I suspect it will - you have to go see it - it's awesome!

I hope it will be up for a few days more. Really want to get down to do it!

The cache is active for around three months. We have cocoa on the weekends or if we know someone is coming. The cocoa is brought in at night usually between 6 and 7. This is because it is made from scratch (milk chocolate etc) and when it cools it goes bad, and we don't want anyone to drink that. The visits tend to slow down after January so the cocoa is available if we know your coming after that point (just so we aren't throwing it out). We try to always have home made cookies. As for the toys, all that we have are in the cache, we have no way to tell how long they will last.
    We thank you all for coming to visit the cache and we hope to get to meet you all.

Happy Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Team Richards View Post
    The cache is active for around three months. We have cocoa on the weekends or if we know someone is coming. The cocoa is brought in at night usually between 6 and 7. This is because it is made from scratch (milk chocolate etc) and when it cools it goes bad, and we don't want anyone to drink that. The visits tend to slow down after January so the cocoa is available if we know your coming after that point (just so we aren't throwing it out). We try to always have home made cookies. As for the toys, all that we have are in the cache, we have no way to tell how long they will last.
    We thank you all for coming to visit the cache and we hope to get to meet you all.

Happy Holidays
    Team Richards - I am sure in your other life you both worked for Santa and your new job is to train Jacob and William. Surely Miss Holly's experience in cooking shows and yours in creativity. Thank you very much - this has become the highlight of our holiday season!

We were the very last visitors to the 2009 Christmas cache (in March), so we were determined to visit during the holiday season this year. We went to the cache yesterday afternoon. What an amazing experience! The cocoa was hot, the cookies were delicious, and the gifts were plentiful! Thanks so much for your generosity and the memorable experience! We also met tat and robt and and a great conversation! We went down to the house to say hello, but no one was home. We video'd the experience (***SPOILER ALERT***):
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/vid...=1683149392526

Thanks again!
    -Mike

"Come on you guys, you're too slow!"
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Richards View Post
    The cocoa is brought in at night usually between 6 and 7. This is because it is made from scratch (milk chocolate etc) and when it cools it goes bad, and we don't want anyone to drink that. Happy Holidays
    Best cocoa I ever had! The cookies were great too! Thank you so much for this cache. We brought Goobie6 and Chip and we all enjoyed it very much
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Quote Originally Posted by ampmdp View Post
    We were the very last visitors to the 2009 Christmas cache (in March), so we were determined to visit during the holiday season this year. We went to the cache yesterday afternoon. What an amazing experience! The cocoa was hot, the cookies were delicious, and the gifts were plentiful! Thanks so much for your generosity and the memorable experience! We also met tat and robt and and a great conversation! We went down to the house to say hello, but no one was home. We video'd the experience (***SPOILER ALERT***):
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/vid...=1683149392526

Thanks again!
    -Mike
    Mike - congrats on 800 and the video is awesome! Thanks for sharing.