vb:literal>

Thread: 2004 Maine geocache picnic

Default 2004 Maine geocache picnic

I don't know about everyone else. But I really enjoyed putting names to faces at the annual picnic. Everyone there was very nice and friendly. I am looking forward to the next get together. I think Mainiac1957 is trying to organize one for for 11 September. I can not remember where it was. I think he said the Bangor area. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I had a great time at the picnic too - but at every event I miss people that come after I leave or I just don't see. Blazing Trolls was one this last event - MsTeeLee says she talked to you, where was I? Did I see you and forget? Red jackets? I don't remember any red jackets! Arghhhh!

Smile

I could have sworn I just wrote something about the event in this thread but I don't see it anywhere,oh well. Like Brdad I too seem to miss people at the event. I don't remember seeing Tat,is that a guy or a girl? Sorry!I only knew you were there from the posted message after the event,well maybe the next event we have I'll be able to meet you.There were a couple of others there too that I didn't get to meet also.What a bunch of great people huh? All standing around in the rain without a care in the world,a typical Mainiac if I must say so. Can't wait til the next event.

I'm glad that everyone still talks about the BBQ.. maybe mom and I won't cache anymore, we'll just keep hosting BBQ events...

Geochicks....I love BBQ's...!! LOL....but don't stop caching you'll miss all the fun.