vb:literal>

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominations for board members

Default Nominations for board members

The Advisory Board Election Poll has ended and the voters have decided to hold an election to refresh the board.

This thread is the next step for Geocaching Maine members to nominate themselves or other eligible Geocaching Maine members for one of the four available board positions.

To nominate yourself, simply state your desire to run in this thread. To nominate someone else, state your nomination in this thread and inform the nominee. The nominee must accept his or her nomination by stating so in this thread. If you are nominated and choose not to run, please post here as well. Please specify the first name of the nominated person. This will help distinguish which person is nominated when the user name may include multiple people, as in teams of families using one user name.

A list of members who have accepted their nomination or who have nominated themselves, as well as a list of nominees choosing not to run will be listed at the end of this post.

Nominations will be taken until January 29th at 12 PM. Elections will be set up shortly after and the votes will be tallied.

#############################

Nominated and accepted:
    Brdad (Dave)
    Dubord207 (Dan)
    Fins_Up (Jason)
    JustKev (Kevin)
    Mainiac1957 (Brad)
    NativeMainer (Kevan)
    Serious Tool (Chadd)
    Team2hunt (Gary)

Nominated awaiting accept/decline:

Nominated and declined:
    Ekidokai (Mike)
    Kaching Karen (Karen)
    Sudonim (Andy)
    Last edited by brdad; 01-20-2011 at 10:03 PM.

All comments are a collaborative effort of the board members.

It seems like no one wants to step in and start this so I will!

I'll start off with the four current electable board members - Ekidokai, Kaching Karen, Sudonim, and myself - since we all need verification they are willing to stay, and I will add Mainiac1957 since I know he is interested in serving.

And I have been told I need to stay in the running, so I'll accept my own nomination.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Mr. Speaker......I place for your consideration the gentleman from China, the honorable Daniel Dubord, Esq.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Concur. I nominate all the current members plus that other guy that said he'd like to play too. What was his name? Some mainiac, I think. And the Anti-Bornstein, good nomination there.
    Last edited by JustKev; 01-14-2011 at 02:21 PM. Reason: To add a name.

I will put my name in for consideration.

Ya what Dave said...
    Happy Trails!

Lightbulb

This forum board needs a whole new facelift....same ole.. same ole

How bout’ someone from the southern part of the state?

Team2hunt (Gary)
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Default So Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    This forum board needs a whole new facelift....same ole.. same ole

How bout’ someone from the southern part of the state?

Team2hunt (Gary)
    Is that a nomination?
    Happy Trails!

Thumbs up looks like it to me.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Is that a nomination?
    and I accept. I have had geocaching in my blood for years, and with many finds under my belt. It's time for me to give back to the geo community.

Thanks Nik.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default nominations

Just returned from the West Coast. Fun, but there was an unfortunate and untimely death on Di's side of the family and we couldn't get back in time for the service today so we're happy to be home but really in a funk over Di's nephew. I'll accept the nomination and will post something more positive soon.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.