vb:literal>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Maine's newest geocoin...

Oh my, I hope it's not too late for Team DeLorme to sign up for one of the gold coins for our Team DeLorme Coin Vault! Please put us down for one of the gold and one of the silver if there are enough.

They'll look great next to the amazing set of MAINE coins you've already put on display in the case.

Thank you!

Chip Noble
    Team DeLorme

Got you Sudonim and FinsUp!

Chip, I heard from Mike and have a reservation in for the coin vault for both versions. There'll be enough Black Nickel for sure.

-Kayakerinme

Default Open for sales

Most folks who had reservations picked up the coins at the event tonight. I have several reserved coins for which I will contact folks to see how they want to get them.

I have 6 remaining Gold versions and multiple Black Nickel versions. If you got BN at the event and want to get more, please let me know. I'll hold the remaining Gold versions for Maine folks. Contact me if you want to get a coin.

Thanks, kayakerinme

Hi Barry, Got caught up chatting with everybody yesterday and forgot to get some coins from you. If there not all spoken for, I'll take one of the gold and one of the BN. Let me know how I hook up with you to get you the money. Thanks and have a great week.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Hi Barry, Got caught up chatting with everybody yesterday and forgot to get some coins from you. If there not all spoken for, I'll take one of the gold and one of the BN. Let me know how I hook up with you to get you the money. Thanks and have a great week.
    Hi. Yeah, I got busy, too. I have an envelope with your coins and I'll hold it until we meet again, or I can mail it to you if you wish.

Default Thanks Barry

The coins are absolutely beautiful. Jon is thrilled to own his first coin.

I agree. The coin is awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kayakerinme View Post
    Most folks who had reservations picked up the coins at the event tonight. I have several reserved coins for which I will contact folks to see how they want to get them.

I have 6 remaining Gold versions and multiple Black Nickel versions. If you got BN at the event and want to get more, please let me know. I'll hold the remaining Gold versions for Maine folks. Contact me if you want to get a coin.
    Thanks, kayakerinme
    Shoot! Thats what I forgot to pick up. Katch you at the next event?

Quote Originally Posted by dufzor View Post
    Shoot! Thats what I forgot to pick up. Katch you at the next event?
    It's in an envelope with your name on it. I'll hold it until we're crossing paths again (and a pathtag, too).

Quote Originally Posted by kayakerinme View Post
    It's in an envelope with your name on it. I'll hold it until we're crossing paths again (and a pathtag, too).

Thank you, Karen. I was a bit out of sorts after going to WWWWWW7 @ Winslow Elementary first (guess what, no body was there), then getting to Windsor Elem 2 hours late! Yes, I can still get lost with several GPSrs in my CAARRRR!