vb:literal>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Maine's newest geocoin...

Quote Originally Posted by dufzor View Post
    Thank you, Karen. I was a bit out of sorts after going to WWWWWW7 @ Winslow Elementary first (guess what, no body was there), then getting to Windsor Elem 2 hours late! Yes, I can still get lost with several GPSrs in my CAARRRR!
    Karen is Kaching Karen; kayakerinme is Barry

Default Shipping is now available

If you want to buy coins and want them shipped, now is the time. About 200 Black Nickel coins are available now that the event is over. Coins are $10 each, shipping is $2.50 for the first, and $0.50 per coin thereafter.

Send me an email with your Paypal email address, your caching name, your name, and your mailing address and I'll get some coins out to you!

If you have any questions, please send me an email. Please don't send me a PM as I don't see those very often.

Barry

Quote Originally Posted by kayakerinme View Post
    If you want to buy coins and want them shipped, now is the time. About 200 Black Nickel coins are available now that the event is over. Coins are $10 each, shipping is $2.50 for the first, and $0.50 per coin thereafter.

Send me an email with your Paypal email address, your caching name, your name, and your mailing address and I'll get some coins out to you!

If you have any questions, please send me an email. Please don't send me a PM as I don't see those very often. Barry
    Email sent.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by kayakerinme View Post
    Karen is Kaching Karen; kayakerinme is Barry
    Sorry Barry! Can't blame the GPS for that one can I?

Update: The gold coins are now all spoken for. I have a box set aside with gold versions for several Maine folks who made reservations either here or via email. If I don't hear, I'll follow up with folks at the end of the month. If you want them shipped, let me know.

I hope each gold version has found a good home here in Maine or in the hands of a former Mainah.

There are Black Nickel versions remaining. If you want any, let me know and we'll figure out how to get them to you. You can buy more than three if you want, and that applies to previous purchasers as well.

Any questions, please drop me an email. Again, please don't send me a PM as I don't see those.

-Barry

Kevin and I had no intentions of buying one of these coins till we saw it......its beautiful! pictures dont do it justice.....we just had to pick one up for our collection. thanks for bringing them and sitting next to us so we could spy then at the event hehe
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Now, see, I wasn't going to say anything about not planning on purchasing one of these coins. We've only been caching a little over a year and a 10 year commemorable coin just didn't seem to be something we'd value as much as some who have been around for that long. Then, as Pam said, we were sitting close enough to see what they look like and they are a marvelous coin. It'll join our collection that will be discoverable but will not be released into the wilds of the geocaching world. Thanks for bringing them to the event!!

Are there any of the black nickel still available? I'd love 2.
    Yeah, newbie here, but where exactly would I find them on the national forum? (what national forum...do you mean on geocaching.com?

Quote Originally Posted by goodlife4ME View Post
    Are there any of the black nickel still available? I'd love 2.
    Yeah, newbie here, but where exactly would I find them on the national forum? (what national forum...do you mean on geocaching.com?
    Yup, plenty of black nickels left. You can send me an email through the board with your pay pal email address and your physical mailing address. I'll send you an invoice for $23 for two.

The national forum refers to the geocaching.com forum for geocoins and travel bugs.

-kayakerinme

Hi!

Do you have still any of the black nickel coins? I would love to get two of them. Is shipping to Germany possible??????? That would be great, I love this coin!