vb:literal>

Thread: Maine Podcache Pathtag # 6352

Default Maine Podcache Pathtag # 6352

Anyone know about the Maine Podcache Pathtag? I saw one on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by dufzor View Post
    Anyone know about the Maine Podcache Pathtag? I saw one on ebay.
    That was one done by Katahdin Goddess and Kacky back when they did the podcast and pathtags were fairly new. Not surprised to see on on the E-place. If I remember from the pathtag web site, there are a few folks seeking that one.

Pathtag registration is not like a trackable geocoin so no adoption required even if it has been logged. For everything collectible - there is someone who may buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    That was one done by Katahdin Goddess and Kacky back when they did the podcast and pathtags were fairly new. Not surprised to see on on the E-place. If I remember from the pathtag web site, there are a few folks seeking that one.

Pathtag registration is not like a trackable geocoin so no adoption required even if it has been logged. For everything collectible - there is someone who may buy it.
    Ah! Thanks for the explanation. Soooo, If I have a coin that has been registered I can still sell it, but there is an adoption process that the buyer goes thru?

PS Happy New Year to you. Planning on staying in, and volunteering for the Audubon Christmas bird count, which ended up being on New Years this year. I may be on the roads at 2 am looking for owls, but nothing as fun as what you are doing!

I may be on the roads at 2 am looking for owls, but nothing as fun as what you are doing!

Dont know if anyone from that count goes to the Belgrade area but we hear owls every night here at our house. love that sound!
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    Dont know if anyone from that count goes to the Belgrade area but we hear owls every night here at our house. love that sound!
    Nice! I'm sure someone must count down there. Lots of bird watchers in that area. My count circle is in Hampden Winterport area. (Opps...off topic!)

Ah! Thanks for the explanation. Soooo, If I have a coin that has been registered I can still sell it, but there is an adoption process that the buyer goes thru?

PS Happy New Year to you. Planning on staying in, and volunteering for the Audubon Christmas bird count, which ended up being on New Years this year. I may be on the roads at 2 am looking for owls, but nothing as fun as what you are doing!
    Yes, there is an adoption process. Selling activated coins isn't as easy BUT if you clearly explain it is activated in your name and you will do the adoption it is possible. The other option is to trade the coin with someone. The Geocoin Forums on the GC.com website will explain a lot.

Thanks for doing the Christmas bird count - we did have a nice time at the party.

You know, If I had been in a different space....well, my pcp was some valid concerns about my health due to the trememdoius stressors and losses that I am navigating ln my life. I wanted to go, so much, but I am very shy and I was fully aware that as fun as it was, with my personality it would stress me out. At this point in my life, I am just basically trying to keep it together. Hope you really had loads of fun.

dufzor, the only cacher you should be shy around is Ekidokai. If you aren't shy around him he'll try to feed you one of his hamburg, hotdog and bacon turtles.

Seriously, though, we're all happy to have you in our caching community.

Thank you!

I didn't know about Ekidokai's sandwiches. When he was helping me get started we went to Mickey D's!

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    dufzor, the only cacher you should be shy around is Ekidokai. If you aren't shy around him he'll try to feed you one of his hamburg, hotdog and bacon turtles.

Seriously, though, we're all happy to have you in our caching community.

Talking Beware

Thank you!

I didn't know about Ekidokai's sandwiches. When he was helping me get started we went to Mickey D's!
    That's how he lures you in, the promise of a Happy Meal and then, whammo - cholesterol city with a turtle.