vb:literal>

View Poll Results: Should we hold elections to refresh the Advisory board?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would like an election to be held to elect a new set of board members.

23 57.50%
  • I would like to forgo an election and retain the present board members for another term.

17 42.50%

Thread: Advisory Board Election Poll

Default Advisory Board Election Poll

This poll is the next step for Geocaching Maine members to decide whether they would like to retain the current board members for another term or if there should be a new election held to refresh some or all of the board members as specified in the Advisory Board Eligibility and Terms. The first step was a discussion about the process in the thread "Do you want to elect a new advisory board?" If you have not yet done so, please read that thread and ask any other questions before placing your vote. Once you vote, it cannot be changed!

This poll will run from December 30th to January 13th and the result will determine if we will hold elections or not.

This poll is only to decide if elections will be held. Now is not the time to nominate anyone for the board.

All comments are a collaborative effort of the board members.

The poll was supposed to have been taking earlier, I, therefore, do not agree to doing it now.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    The poll was supposed to have been taking earlier, I, therefore, do not agree to doing it now.
    Much of the delay was Rick's return for his journey and some time afterward to readjust to the site. It looks like we will be having a vote anyway, but by holding off you can change your mind at any time before the end date.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Only a few days left!

Another close vote. Vote now if you have not done so.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

It's January 13th.......

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    It's January 13th.......
    I presume folks have until 23:59 to vote on the poll.

Default Poll closed

Poll is closed and members have voted to hold elections. Nominations are in the Nominations for Board Members thread.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!