vb:literal>

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Un-Hijackable Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    Now MINIATURE golf.....that's a different story! At least there's a windmill so that you have to time your shot.

FINE how many dimples in the windmill? hehe
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    And if you put those dimples on your car, you will save a lot on gas
    I saw that on Mythbusters too! Whoda thunk dimples would make a car get better mileage!

I wonder if people with dimples can run faster?
    Last edited by brdad; 01-07-2011 at 05:54 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Every time I drive by a golf course, Lee has to listen to me say "What a waste of prime geocaching real estate!"
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

anybody want to go ride bikes?!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Hello, my name is Monique and I'm a chocoholic.......

Anyone checked out Spokeo dot com?...........google earth has had a photo of my house for years..................

While this has been fun, I would like to hijack this thread long enough to remind everyone to vote in the Advisory Board Election Poll if they have not done so already.

That being said, to get back on track I'd like to say if hooking a car battery up to a monkey's brain will help find the cure for cancer and save somebody's life, I have two things to say .... the red is positive and the black is negative.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    While this has been fun, I would like to hijack this thread long enough to remind everyone to vote in the Advisory Board Election Poll if they have not done so already.

That being said, to get back on track I'd like to say if hooking a car battery up to a monkey's brain will help find the cure for cancer and save somebody's life, I have two things to say .... the red is positive and the black is negative.
    Oh - oh - where do yellow and black go???

I had that same rash for two months. Try kaopectate, the chalk in that stuff will stop most STD's within hours. Don't even consider drinking the stuff unless you have a Jagerbomb to chase it!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I had that same rash for two months. Try kaopectate, the chalk in that stuff will stop most STD's within hours. Don't even consider drinking the stuff unless you have a Jagerbomb to chase it!

Didn't the rash go away when you got rid of her?
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright