vb:literal>

Thread: Vassalboro, could this be the SMR Path Tag?

Default Vassalboro, could this be the SMR Path Tag?

Back in 2007, there was a possible UFO sighting from Vassalboro that had appeared in the Kennebec Journal. This past week, someone saw something herself, and was wondering if anyone else had any insight into the event (the "something like this" refers to the prior Vassalboro report):

I did and have seen something like this several times. I was at my mothers yesterday [Feb 4, 2011], in Vassalboro, Maine. It was around 3:10 pm and I was taking the dog out.
    I saw an extremely large, sort of oval shaped object in the sky, it was not very high up or far away. It was super bright!!! Silver and light like a window (maybe) towards the upper part. It dissapeared within seconds. It was not a jet or plane. There were no clouds around it and no lines left behind as there are with jets.

I would like to know if anyone else saw it?
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

I'm guessing it was just my cousin George Jetson in his aerocar. He flies up here from time to time, and often brings Uncle Bigfoot and Aunt Easter Bunny.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Now...

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I'm guessing it was just my cousin George Jetson in his aerocar. He flies up here from time to time, and often brings Uncle Bigfoot and Aunt Easter Bunny.
    Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Can I change my vote for one board member? I wanna vote for E.T.
    Last edited by JustKev; 02-08-2011 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Add more....

I saw it! But I wiped my glasses and it dissapeared!

I'm thinking that was sunset.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Back in 2007, there was a possible UFO sighting from Vassalboro that had appeared in the Kennebec Journal. This past week, someone saw something herself, and was wondering if anyone else had any insight into the event (the "something like this" refers to the prior Vassalboro report):

I did and have seen something like this several times. I was at my mothers yesterday [Feb 4, 2011], in Vassalboro, Maine. It was around 3:10 pm and I was taking the dog out.
    I saw an extremely large, sort of oval shaped object in the sky, it was not very high up or far away. It was super bright!!! Silver and light like a window (maybe) towards the upper part. It dissapeared within seconds. It was not a jet or plane. There were no clouds around it and no lines left behind as there are with jets.

I would like to know if anyone else saw it?
    I saw it Mike. Dubord received a new geocaching spotlight for Christmas from his sister and was trying it out. I think he said it was 25 million lumens! That would explain everything.
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Default Yup, it was me alright!

Yeah, I tried it out. Not sure it's very practical. You plug it in where the dryer plugs in so it's got a weird plug. And then there's the heat issue. While my other one was hot enough to cook Jiffy Pop, I used this one to melt a bunch of snow in my driveway. I accidently pointed it my Christmas lights that I leave out and several of the bulbs blew up!

I only pointed it up at the sky once when Di thought she saw an eagle. It turned out to be a seagull and when the poor thing hit the ground, most of it's feathers had burned off....like it had been waxed!

I'm sending it back to Cabela's because there's no place at Cathedral Pines where I can plug it in.

Quote Originally Posted by shuman road searchers View Post
    I saw it Mike. Dubord received a new geocaching spotlight for Christmas from his sister and was trying it out. I think he said it was 25 million lumens! That would explain everything.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.