vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Bangor area caches

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    To all my buddies in the area. I am getting SOOOOO desperate for caches now I have had to resort to try and figure out some of the puzzles. This is with help and tuturing of course. Why you ask? Because I have no idea what an integer is among other number thingys. Help me before I have to learn anything besides walking and looking for boxes!!

OK so now I am begging.......
    Helpful - I hope!

Question Well what were you expecting.....

To all my buddies in the area. I am getting SOOOOO desperate for caches now I have had to resort to try and figure out some of the puzzles. This is with help and tuturing of course. Why you ask? Because I have no idea what an integer is among other number thingys. Help me before I have to learn anything besides walking and looking for boxes!!

It is suppose to be a challenge! I have had to resort to heading out on the trails and enjoy the beautiful peace and quiet of the Maine and NH woods.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Wink would this be a better puzzle for you...

A man buys a 250' spool of 12/2 and uses it to wire his small home. He uses 200' of it, enter the remaining number for the North coord.
    The green wire is the common ground. True/false
    if true use 520 for the west coord.
    if false use 521 as the west coord.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Talking Great

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    A man buys a 250' spool of 12/2 and uses it to wire his small home. He uses 200' of it, enter the remaining number for the North coord.
    The green wire is the common ground. True/false
    if true use 520 for the west coord.
    if false use 521 as the west coord.
    So when is this being published? Tom just left and it wasn't in the que...
    Happy Trails!

Smile you are right!

So when is this being published? Tom just left and it wasn't in the que...
    It is not in the que. But if I were to tell you right where I placed it, that would not be in the spirit of the game, now would it.

How about somewhere in Southern Maine??????

Default Yup

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Helpful - I hope!
    Of course it is Lois.... Now I just need to fight the urge to run for the FTF

I will go after this one in a couple days.
    Happy Trails!

Would that be the grounded conductor cache or the grounding conductor cache?

And how often is there a green ground wire in 12/2? Did he wire his house in MC cable?
    Last edited by brdad; 02-27-2011 at 10:17 AM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Stop Dave

Now you're just toying with me. Maybe we should have an electrical based puzzle based on the NEC....Hmmm that gives me an idea.
    Happy Trails!

Now you're just toying with me. Maybe we should have an electrical based puzzle based on the NEC....Hmmm that gives me an idea.
    In the past I've considered hiding a puzzle cache based on electronic circuits and/or series-parallel resistance calculations. But there is a fine line between hiding a puzzle so someone can learn something then go find the cache or boring them to death.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default how about this one.....