vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caches up for Adoption

Good morning everyone! Wow, I have been overwhelmed with interest on the B52, Quarry Rocks and a few others. I have an adoption request going out for Streaming Audio as I got a pretty nice request for that one. Please know that I wish I had one for everyone! It will be a tough decision on the ones that are proving to be popular!

Thank you all for your help with these...I appreciate it very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Thanks Dave! Yes, all is well, just time to move them on to deserving owners.
    Which ones do you want? )
    I am cautious as I don't want more caches than I can/want to maintain. I'd have an interest in the B52 cache if I had found it but I have not and I would not feel right adopting a cache I had not found. That is an old one, I hope it goes to someone who will take good care of it.
    Last edited by brdad; 01-23-2011 at 09:22 AM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I am cautious as I don't want more caches than I can/want to maintain. I'd have an interest in the B52 cache if I had found it but I have not and I would not feel right adopting a cache I had not found. That is an old one, I hope it goes to someone who will take good care of it.
    If the B52 cache was allowed to be adopted by me as I said I'd make a special trip up on Tuesday. Please advise

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    If the B52 cache was allowed to be adopted by me as I said I'd make a special trip up on Tuesday. Please advise
    I have had a great deal of interest on that one, and have not made a decision. I will post here when I do. Thank you for your interest!

Good morning!

I have sent a few adoption requests out this morning. These are the caches that I have left for adoption as of this morning.

Meadow Falls - Maine Rose Series (Hampden)
    101 DALMATIANS #66 (DAMIEN) (Northport - Lincolnville)
    Five~O - Maine Rose Series (Hermon)
    B52 CRASH STASH (Millinocket)

I have had numerous requests for the B52, but would like to see the other three get adopted to. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you!

Cameo

We're still waiting for news on this.... seems many people have expressed interest in caches, ye we have no decisions? Feel free to take me out of the running for the B-52 cache. If you really were trying to get these caches adopted out, you would have made your decision by now. So why don't you "%$#@ or get off the pot" already?