Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: 2005 geocachingmaine.org coin #0001

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer,ME
    Posts
    2,573

    Default DeLorme sure sounds like a way to go.

    That would be my pick Cammy. Sorry to see you wanting to part with it, but I'm sure you have your reasons.
    Happy Trails!
    Yeah it's a Jeep thing!


  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    That would be my pick Cammy. Sorry to see you wanting to part with it, but I'm sure you have your reasons.
    It just sits in a binder and nobody sees it anymore. I'm surprised anybody even remembered that I had it.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade, Maine
    Posts
    953

    Default

    I agree that donating it to Delorme would give it a lot of exposure to many, many cachers. Were I in Cammie's, position I think that would be the way I would go. Still, it's your coin, Cammie, which ever way you decide to go is the right way.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Litchfield, Maine
    Posts
    3,588

    Default

    I am not sure about the donating thing. I like the idea of letting Delorme put it on display. Maybe someone can talk to them about putting it on display with the understanding that it still belongs to Geocaching Maine.
    Blazing Troll

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade, Maine
    Posts
    953

    Default Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I am not sure about the donating thing. I like the idea of letting Delorme put it on display. Maybe someone can talk to them about putting it on display with the understanding that it still belongs to Geocaching Maine.
    I think Mr Troll has a point here.

    Someone wanna loan him a hat to cover it up with?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    attroll ~ Come on Rick - if that is what you believe then you are the one who should "talk to them"!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canaan , Maine
    Posts
    498

    Default

    Give it to EMSDanel.
    He IS Most Deserving of This precious coin. i'm sure he would bring it to every event he goes to and folks could get there pic taken with it.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canaan , Maine
    Posts
    498

    Default

    Not to stir up anything, but The Troll has the right idea as...
    9/10 s of the law is posession = ownership, I think......

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Gainesville, Georgia
    Posts
    3,875

    Default

    Hey I won it and donated it back to the site so I say you guys decide what to do with it and I'll go along with whatever is decided. I do like the idea of donating it to Delorme,just mention that the original owner was me....LOL
    Just smile it won't crack your face

    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

  10. #20

    Default It's settled...

    Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Hey I won it and donated it back to the site so I say you guys decide what to do with it and I'll go along with whatever is decided. I do like the idea of donating it to Delorme,just mention that the original owner was me....LOL
    To the site? I don't remember that. Seems like you would have given the coin to Rick, not me.

    Why don't you give me your address and I'll send the coin to you and since you are the original winner, YOU can decide where it goes and make all the arrangements and make everyone happy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •