vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nuvi

Default Nuvi

I have a Garmin Nuvi 200W that we don't really need. It has the windshield suction cup, power cord and manual. Give me a good reason why you'd like it and a promise to use it geocaching and it's yours...FREE!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

I live close so I can pick it up. I don't have one for the geo-truck and I promise to use GSAK to load it full of caches.

"Sold" C'mon down, you know where I live. I'll be home by 4 today.

Quote Originally Posted by Fins_Up View Post
    I live close so I can pick it up. I don't have one for the geo-truck and I promise to use GSAK to load it full of caches.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    "Sold" C'mon down, you know where I live. I'll be home by 4 today.
    Damn, you are cheap! I was going to offer beer and then have a nuvi in both of my caching mobiles.
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Jason hasn't arrived yet. Ya know, a half gallon of Tangueray might dull my memory! Jason who? Fish fins? What's his geo-name?

Quote Originally Posted by shuman road searchers View Post
    Damn, you are cheap! I was going to offer beer and then have a nuvi in both of my caching mobiles.

I was wondering what the crazy voicemail was on my phone that sounded like Jim pretending to be a woman and telling me not to go to Dan's house because it was a trap. Now it all makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Fins_Up View Post
    I was wondering what the crazy voicemail was on my phone that sounded like Jim pretending to be a woman and telling me not to go to Dan's house because it was a trap. Now it all makes sense!
    Voice what?pretending?I think Dans dogs are vicious!They have taken a beer away before!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

I loaded the nuvi with 750 POIs for the nearest winter friendly caches tonight! I will be putting it to good use Dan. Thanks again!

You will like that a lot. I used mine everyday and it was great. Mine got upset when I would not follow it's directions exactly because the roads it wanted me to drive on were ruffer than others. It swears and hollers a little but if you turn the volume down everything will be fine.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

You will like that a lot. I used mine everyday and it was great. Mine got upset when I would not follow it's directions exactly because the roads it wanted me to drive on were ruffer than others. It swears and hollers a little but if you turn the volume down everything will be fine.

Yep, mine too. Dora starts cussing - "fine, go 500 ft and make a da** U-Turn, then do as I TOLD you to do and get on I-95 and drive South to Florida you simpleton".