vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5000 for Mainiac1957

What a wonderful milestone! Congratulations to one of the nicest cachers we know!!!

Default Congrats!!

That is a great number!...and thanks for always giving me help on stupid questions over the past years. Always enjoyed seeing you at events and you being such a positive promoter of the sport.... CACHE ON!
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

Congrads! 5000! I remember how happy and proud I was at 50!...so many caches so little time...off to add to my finds!

Quote Originally Posted by kayakingeko View Post
    Congrads! 5000! I remember how happy and proud I was at 50!...so many caches so little time...off to add to my finds!
    Ahhh another night cacher.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Red face You are all to kind...

Thanks for all the nice sentiments. It has been quite a ride indeed. I made 5000 an event, because the friends I have made while enjoying this activity/hobby/sport/obsession of ours is one of the main reasons I continue go out there. Karen, you are someone I met early on. June 18th 2005 at your Savage Park cache. We have had such a good friendship ever since. I was happy that it was your event. Of course having all of the Allagash Rescue Rangers in attendance was a bonus as well. To all of you I have met at events or out on the trail, it's been so much fun I guess I will just have to keep on caching. If you see me at an event and haven't met me, please come up and introduce yourself. Trust me, it will make my day.
    Happy Trails!