vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Question for the Webmaster

As a previous moderator here on this site I can honestly say we have been down this road on more than 1 occasion. It's good to see the sustainable interest in anything that brings people together even if it sometimes takes an uncanny twist along the way.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

I don't know if the method to close threads got intentionall removed or if it accidentally was removed but I think that the ability should be available to the person starting the thread if it's something that can be restricted to the author of the thread and administrators. If anyone has the ability to close any thread, I can see where that might not be so advisable.

Default Tested....

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Yes, but it's Foxgloves' thread, and he (she?) should be able to lock the thread f desired. Not sure why he (she?) can't...
    I went to a thread I started and there's nothing there for me to close or lock the thread with.

And I think (ephasis on think) Foxgloves is of the feminine persuasion.

Default bye

yup, I'm tired of this nonsense, too...no need to ban me, I won't be coming back...
    Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    The current discussions suggest to me that the new board will need to address transparency, what moderators are supposed to "moderate" and what happens to members who cross the line. A lot happened today that the current board and moderators haven't shared. That's part of the problem. Were they right to ban Chadd for life? If a cacher with the integrity of Lexmano posts questions and his questions are promptly placed in a area on this site, is that right? I don't know. What was said to result in those drastic results? Can this be shared? Should it be shared?

Quote Originally Posted by TeamHorwich View Post
    yup, I'm tired of this nonsense, too...no need to ban me, I won't be coming back...
    Your right, this is nonsense. This is going to stop now.
    Blazing Troll