Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hypothetically speaking....

I have a had a few interactions with local volunteers, once involving a cache idea which has not previously been done and once with changes in gc.com policies infringing on one of my caches. In both cases I was unable to reach an agreement with the reviewer and was instructed to contact TPTB. In the case of the cache idea, the ruling was in my favor - however, I have not followed through with the cache and am undecided if I will or not. In the other case, I am out of luck so my cache has a slightly different value or purpose than what I originally intended. But it's still a good cache.

In any case, I found the reviewers I talked with to be fair and understanding, and I found the people I talked with at Groundspeak to be the same. Just because you don't get your way does not mean you are being mistreated.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Has nothing to do with not getting my way. It has everything to do with the reviewer consciously refusing to even review the cache and make a decision. Once I have more correspondence on the issue I will post it for you all to see.

And as a side note, this reviewer has published several chirp caches already in Maine