vb:literal>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So who is going from Maine?

Question So who is going from Maine?

As this will be the first GeoWoodstock for many in the northeast I would like to see who is going from Maine.

This will be my fifth and I have a great time every year. This thread is for folks to check in if they have made plans to go and let us know what they are. (If you want to share that is) The New England cachers have always gotten together for a couple photo ops during the day of the event. It will get posted as to time and place.

Quilting Mom and I are heading that way on Friday June 24th and making a week long vacation of it. We plan to camp the way down and then we will be in the Hampton Inn in Warren with many of the New England cachers for three days during the event. We also plan to be in Ontario camping one night as well. There are so many people we only see once a year at this Mega. If anyone has any questions as to what to expect then please send me a note and I will try and help.
    Happy Trails!

We would go if it'd work in with any trip we might take. Hopefully we'll make it to one one of these years, maybe it will be this year!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Not This Year...

I really thought we'd get to go to this one, but this winds up being the week that RULost2? is going on a "Girl's Getaway" with her sisters. Something about a "riverboat on the Mississippi", and "gambling"...

Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    I really thought we'd get to go to this one, but this winds up being the week that RULost2? is going on a "Girl's Getaway" with her sisters. Something about a "riverboat on the Mississippi", and "gambling"...

Sigh...
    So if she is leaving you alone, prime opportunity to head to Woodstock
    Have a "Boy's Getaway".

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    So if she is leaving you alone, prime opportunity to head to Woodstock
    Have a "Boy's Getaway".
    No, I have to stay home and feed the cat...

I should have a full time job by then. I would like to go though. I am leaving my options open.
    Blazing Troll

Default Road trip!!!

I'm making my plans now and will be there. Planning on a week long road trip spending time with friends along the way. See you all there....
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Are these folks in PA tolerant of beer drinking Labs? Di has actually expressed an interest in doing this event!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Are these folks in PA tolerant of beer drinking Labs? Di has actually expressed an interest in doing this event!
    They seem tolerant. After all the got this silly woodchuck they show off at the beginning of February!!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Red face you should be ok.....

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I think it's the "math" labs they are trying to crack down on.....
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.