vb:literal>

Thread: Newsletter Feedback

Default Newsletter Feedback

Hello Everyone,

Since this is the first newsletter of many more, I would appreciate any feedback or constructive criticism you may have. This is a work in progress , and there are already improvements in the works for next month, including pictures! As we grow with it we hope to have regular features and guest columnists. Please feel free to post comments here or if you would rather you can PM me also. Thanks in advance!

Pam
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Just read the newsletter. Great job!!! Our thanks to you both, (and anyone else that helped out) for your time and trouble. This is sure to be a big hit with everyone. Looking forward to more in the future. Keepc up the good work!! Thanks again. Farmer and wife and "G"

Thank you so much for your kind words......

I wouldnt even try to fool you into thinking I did it alone....Brdad and the whole advisory board had a hand in it. Hopefully it will gain in subscriptions and get better as we go. If you know someone who caches and who is not a member of this website but might benefit from either being a member or from something in the newsletter ...please forward it on to them.

Again thank you.
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Smile New Newsletter

I just wanted to commend our new newsletter writers for a great addition to our already great website. Both PJ and Kev will do an excellent job,I can see that already as they both have something to add that will make this site even better than it already is. Looking forward to each month's letter with great anticipation. Good job to both!!!!!

Maybe one of these days we will get to meet as well. How bout September 2 2012?
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Thanks, Haffy. We appreciate the feedback. We're looking at articles for the May newsletter now. I might even write one. Most of the work has been Pam's thus far with me as the spell check.

Hey Everyone,

Dont forget to submit your entries for our newsletter contest!!!

And your caching stories, your milestones for fellow cachers, your tech questions, your event news....and anything else you want to send us. The success of future newsletters depends on your great input!

Thanks for all your support in our efforts!

Pam and Kev