vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Disappearing Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    And your apology is accepted....

I'll be nudging that forum back to topic soon. I think it's an important one.
    Karen, I actually have an even better idea. Why not start a Winter camping article? You can edit it indefinitely, and as people post you can add the useful information to the article. All the useful information is right there in one "post". Your current thread can even be moved over to the articles section so you have a head start if you like.

Articles are a great way keep useful information handy, I'd love to see more members create them. Just one more way to contribute!
    Last edited by brdad; 02-16-2011 at 09:05 AM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Yes

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Karen, I actually have an even better idea. Why not start a Winter camping article? You can edit it indefinitely, and as people post you can add the useful information to the article. All the useful information is right there in one "post". Your current thread can even be moved over to the articles section so you have a head start if you like.

Articles are a great way keep useful information handy, I'd love to see more members create them. Just one more way to contribute!
    I was actually thinking about that, but do want more input from members. I am not the "expert" on winter camping. So.... a combination of the two might work. Post it on a forum, for input, and also as an article and add to it as people make suggestions. I'm a little busy right now, but will have some time in 47 hours (not that I'm counting the hours to Winter Break). Thanks!

Default Will be a great addition to the site

Karen, people can still post ideas in the form of replies to the article, and then you can add the ideas to the article as needed. Unlike regular forum posts, you can edit them a month or more from now.
    Last edited by brdad; 02-16-2011 at 04:42 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."