vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheesh! Where is EVERYONE???

Default Sheesh! Where is EVERYONE???

At the Eustis event, I was talking to an experienced, well-known cacher about GMC.org. He agreed with me that we didn't really like the updated site, and agreed that nobody ever posted any comments anymore.

Why not???

Where is everyone??

I'm right here....
    Happy Trails!

I'm not the only one that doesn't like change. Stop it.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

The change had to be made because the old version of the software had security holes. There was no option, either it had to be upgraded or we had to find and learn new software that members might not like any better.

What is it you don't like about the new site software? Some of it can be fixed or adjusted.

I know one of the main complaints we have had is the article layout on the front page. That can be reorganized and I have a few other ideas myself, but I have not had time lately to focus on it.

If anyone has any other ideas or thoughts, they should speak up - and don't just say you don't like it or it's stupid, but state what the issue is and how it could possibly be made better.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I am right here Bruce. I just have very little time to myself with the new job. I try to check in every other day or so just to stay caught up.
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

I am always here....sigh....maybe thats why noone likes the site now LOL
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    I am always here....sigh....maybe thats why noone likes the site now LOL
    Well I didn't want to be the one to say... Oh nevermind
    Happy Trails!

We check in frequently and enjoy the board. We don't have a FB account so this is our window into the world of Maine Geocaching. Keep on posting!

Format of the site isnt an issue for me at all. I just havent really been caching at all and dont have much to post about unless something interesting comes up. I tend to think that more people are posting on the facebook group than the site now.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

I'm here. I've been a little busier than usual, it doesn't look like it's going to let up any time soon. I do check this site three or four times a week.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.