vb:literal>

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: What's for supper?

Default Or....

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Sitting home alone trying to think what I want to eat.....
    Anyone wanna go out to eat. We can play in the snow!!!
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Anyone wanna go out to eat. We can play in the snow!!!
    Don't eat any yellow snow...

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I start by pan frying the catfish in olive oil after dredging it in seasoned flower.(thyme, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper) After about 4 minutes a side it goes under the broiler after I baste it with the Thai sauce. ( soy, basil, thai peppers, lime leaves, garlic and lemon grass) After 3 minutes or so under the broiler, it's time to eat it.
    Sounds terrifically delish, Dan, but I'm confused about the "flower." Would that be daisies? petunias?
    Appreciate everyone who has ever come into your life- for some come in as a blessing and others come in as a lesson.

Default Way to go....

Quote Originally Posted by msteelee View Post
    Sounds terrifically delish, Dan, but I'm confused about the "flower." Would that be daisies? petunias?
    Thank you, msteelee, for taking up the "pick on Dan" banner. I've near bouts typed my fingers to the bone trying to keep him sufficiently picked on!

My pleasure, Kev. I thought I'd take a break from picking on Dave this morning!
    Appreciate everyone who has ever come into your life- for some come in as a blessing and others come in as a lesson.

Default I usually....

My pleasure, Kev. I thought I'd take a break from picking on Dave this morning!
    I usually have to pick on Dave in the chat room. It's a pleasure to help you in that regard.

And, we are not alone, eh? He can take it, though. In fact, he rather enjoys it!

Default Yeah!

And, we are not alone, eh? He can take it, though. In fact, he rather enjoys it!
    Goody goody goody.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Meatloaf (Moody's Diner recipe), garlic mashed potato, corn, salad....comfort food tonight!

Lemon pepper chicken with rice and veggies - YUM.