vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FTF or nothing???

MainePublisher is refusing to publish my caches which means by default, you won't see many new caches published

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Sometimes the footprints lead you somewhere, but not the cache! If I get a cache in the snow, I try to mess up the tracks with some decoys too.
    And if I had a DNF, then my tracks aren't going to help you a bit!
    Guess I never thought about following the tracks of a DNF. If we had followed tracks to the wrong area and spent some time hunting that would be pretty funny. Always more than one way to look at a situation.

I love winter caching. No bugs, no ticks and the trails are usually empty. I like running into other cachers but I don't like muggle avoidance when I am trying to find a cache. I am not off to a fast start this year due to a busy schedule. I have 34 finds so far. Last year at this point I had 63 finds. That is the way it goes though. I am sure other months I have more time to cache. I enjoy it all year around.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    MainePublisher is refusing to publish my caches which means by default, you won't see many new caches published
    Come on, Chadd, this is really beginning to sound like a broken record. If, and I stress the word "if", you have a legitimate complaint against the Maine Publisher this is absolutely not the place to continue to air it. As a user of this forum and someone who really enjoys geocaching I am asking you to please take this to Groundspeak and have them decide if you have a reason for complaint. This forum does not publish caches nor does it have any control over how the Maine Publisher performs his *voluntary* duties.

The reason I place emphasis on "if" is because I haven't heard of any other cacher who thinks the Maine Publisher has a vendetta against them.

Once again, please take this through the proper channels and stop posting antagonistic posts on the forums.

Wrong thread for this! Please keep it to caching and not about Maine Publisher.

One of the other things that has slowed me down this year is that I have to travel further to get to caches I haven't found. I can't go out and quickly pick up a few nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Fins_Up View Post
    One of the other things that has slowed me down this year is that I have to travel further to get to caches I haven't found. I can't go out and quickly pick up a few nearby.

There is a nice new multi in the area.
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

I have my eye on that one. I was planning on last weekend but all the new caches in Waterville/Winslow lured me there.

Thumbs up Cruelty

Quote Originally Posted by shuman road searchers View Post
    There is a nice new multi in the area.
    This is horrendous. It is so cruel. Make a post here about a nice new multi in the area and dangle that carrot then sneak in and grab the FTF and all the glory.

You big meanie.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    This is horrendous. It is so cruel. Make a post here about a nice new multi in the area and dangle that carrot then sneak in and grab the FTF and all the glory.

You big meanie.
    I waited for a whole day and only went after another cacher had a dnf. I had to rub it in to her don't ya know!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright