vb:literal>

Thread: APE Cache & Headquarters.

Default APE Cache & Headquarters.

There was fresh snow in them-there hills outside of Seattle, so Jon and I decided that it would be a great day to go get the APE cache. I already have the smiley so was just joining him for the fun. Oh my gosh... 18 inches of snow and we had to break trail almost the whole way! We were leaning on our poles and resting quite often. It was tough, but wow, was it ever worth the trip. The snow covered mountains were beautiful! We were in a hurry because we had to get down the mountain and back to our visit with Headquarters by 2:00. By gosh, we did it! We commented several times about how so many of you would have enjoyed the trip!

Sounds like a blast. I want to get out there sometime. Maybe someday.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

I noticed the logs, looks like you had a great time.
    These are in my GSAK todo list as well. There are a few locals in the area I know from the national chat I hope to meet up with as well. One of these days...
    Last edited by brdad; 02-26-2011 at 08:24 AM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I noticed the logs, looks like you had a great time.
    These are in my GSAK todo list as well. There are a few locals in the area I know from the national chat I hope to meet up with as well. One of these days...
    One of these times I'm going to go to a small local event to meet people who geocache. It would be fun.

Oricinall Posted by Kaching Karen
    The snow covered mountains were beautiful!
    Did you get any pictures? I ran into one of your co-workers today while I was out geocaching. He was heading out on Crystal Pond to do some ice fishing. I didn't catch his name but when I mentioned I was geocaching he said he worked with a teacher who did that. I said "Karen" and he said that was correct. Small world!!!

Don't get lost out there.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.