vb:literal>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Election Results?

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Please stop feeding the fire.
    Yes, we all know it's a disability I have...

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Ah yes, so nice for the last couple of weeks.
    To which I might add... amen.
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    CARoperPhotography, why don't you just shut up.
    Wow. That was polite! I love this place. It's funny how the true personalities of the people here come out when dealing with me

Ever consider that bringing out the worst in people is not an admirable trait? A little introspection might be good for you - unless, of course, that was your end game all along.
    Appreciate everyone who has ever come into your life- for some come in as a blessing and others come in as a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    To which I might add... amen.
    I don't always see eye to eye with Mike . . . but on this I would agree with him 100%.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I don't always see eye to eye with Mike . . . but on this I would agree with him 100%.
    If anyone thinks that removing a person from the candidacy for the board using arbitrary reasoning that cannot be explained, is NOT fixing the election, I beg to differ.

Do you agree with Mike's shenigans involving destroiying people's caches, getting a member banned by Groundspeak, and harrassment?

Question Honestly....

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    If anyone thinks that removing a person from the candidacy for the board using arbitrary reasoning that cannot be explained, is NOT fixing the election, I beg to differ.

Do you agree with Mike's shenigans involving destroiying people's caches, getting a member banned by Groundspeak, and harrassment?
    What do you hope to gain from this post, and the others in this thread? Very few people agree with you, and only a few others find your posts entertaining.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default No Entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    What do you hope to gain from this post, and the others in this thread? Very few people agree with you, and only a few others find your posts entertaining.
    The paranoia and accusations are far from entertaining.

Arrow and then.....

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    The paranoia and accusations are far from entertaining.
    there is the majority.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Frankly I FIND it entertaining.