vb:literal>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Election Results?

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    You'd think a guy that can type over 60 WPM could know some of this stuff, truth is I don't, but I'm learning. Yesterday I got my first Droid phone, a Mesmerize....and it's very cool, but damn, I need to borrow somebody's 13 year old for a day to teach me how to use it! I was meeting with clients yesterday when it started talking its way through a weather forecast. Couldn't stop the thing so I removed the battery!
    Why do you need to type so fast. I thought you had 'people' to do that stuff for you

Default I like mine

You'd think a guy that can type over 60 WPM could know some of this stuff, truth is I don't, but I'm learning. Yesterday I got my first Droid phone, a Mesmerize....and it's very cool, but damn, I need to borrow somebody's 13 year old for a day to teach me how to use it! I was meeting with clients yesterday when it started talking its way through a weather forecast. Couldn't stop the thing so I removed the battery!
    That's the same phone Rick and I have. I really like mine!
    Happy Trails!

I type like that because my parents made me take basic and advanced typing in HS. Then there's the piano fingers thing which kind of helps in the dexterity part of the equation. But you're right, not much typing goes on in the office with Barb and Celeste cranking away all day!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Hey, where've you been? New board, new year, snow's finally melting, AND it's going to be a great mud season! The road in to our place is already 4WD material! You haven't done the cache down here about 50 feet from where I'm sitting. Now's your chance! C'mon down!

Dan might even release the two Black Hounds of Hell, if the right person drives down there!