Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

Thread: Election Results?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Please stop feeding the fire.
    Yes, we all know it's a disability I have...

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Eustis, Maine
    Posts
    378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Ah yes, so nice for the last couple of weeks.
    To which I might add... amen.
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    CARoperPhotography, why don't you just shut up.
    Wow. That was polite! I love this place. It's funny how the true personalities of the people here come out when dealing with me

  4. #24

    Default

    Ever consider that bringing out the worst in people is not an admirable trait? A little introspection might be good for you - unless, of course, that was your end game all along.
    Appreciate everyone who has ever come into your life- for some come in as a blessing and others come in as a lesson.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Unity, Maine
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    To which I might add... amen.
    I don't always see eye to eye with Mike . . . but on this I would agree with him 100%.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

    "Death is only one of many ways to die."

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I don't always see eye to eye with Mike . . . but on this I would agree with him 100%.
    If anyone thinks that removing a person from the candidacy for the board using arbitrary reasoning that cannot be explained, is NOT fixing the election, I beg to differ.

    Do you agree with Mike's shenigans involving destroiying people's caches, getting a member banned by Groundspeak, and harrassment?

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    1,972

    Question Honestly....

    Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    If anyone thinks that removing a person from the candidacy for the board using arbitrary reasoning that cannot be explained, is NOT fixing the election, I beg to differ.

    Do you agree with Mike's shenigans involving destroiying people's caches, getting a member banned by Groundspeak, and harrassment?
    What do you hope to gain from this post, and the others in this thread? Very few people agree with you, and only a few others find your posts entertaining.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade, Maine
    Posts
    953

    Default No Entertainment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    What do you hope to gain from this post, and the others in this thread? Very few people agree with you, and only a few others find your posts entertaining.
    The paranoia and accusations are far from entertaining.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    1,972

    Arrow and then.....

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    The paranoia and accusations are far from entertaining.
    there is the majority.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    What do you hope to gain from this post, and the others in this thread? Very few people agree with you, and only a few others find your posts entertaining.
    Frankly I FIND it entertaining.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •