vb:literal>

Thread: got my ftf

Default got my ftf

woot. I found cedar beach first. Now I have show my daughter it so we can be even on caches. It scared me when I saw a log entry but it was just a start log Happy caching.

d’76 Guest

Congrats to you I had 100 before I got FTF. Good luck on future FTF Dave1976

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    Congrats to you I had 100 before I got FTF. Good luck on future FTF Dave1976
    thanks, it was a good feeling and I introduced a friend to caching. He already ordered a GPSr and will be working NJ with his son.

Smile

Congrats Lefty,
    I was ftf "mariners park" cache on Deer Isle yesterday. I was really surprised too, it was posted new on Sun. w/ one of the Jeep TB's. I thought there would be a swarm when I got there. The only swarms were the mosquito's.
    Now I just have to figure out where to leave the Jeep!
    There is a pleasure in the pathless woods;
    There is a rapture on the lonely shore;
    There is society, where none intrudes,
    by the deep sea, and music in its roar;
    I love not man less, but Nature more.
    ~Lord Byron

Woohoo! Way to go, Lefty! Be careful, if you catch the "FTF Bug" you'll start looking for them at odd hours or picking them up on your commute to work. It's highly contagious...

Congrats! It's quite a rush isnt' it We beat Bluegrass Gyrl by five minutes not long ago. She was inputting coordinates into her GPS as we were walking to our truck. Now that we have our FTF and knowing BGG and us live close by, we'll relax and know she'll usually beat us. !

Anne
    TwoMaineiacs / Anne and Joe

Congrats Lefty on your First FTF...what a blast huh? The anxiety you get as you reach for the logbook and wonder if your first or not is intense! Keep caching!

Default FTF's

Congrats Lefty on your first FTF. Guess I gotta start looking again, at 57 FTF's been waitin for some others to catch up. Homemadezinnias have been getting a bunch of FTF's lately. I got a FTF in Boothbay area that had sat for nearly three months (all Summer) last year. Just regular cache that had slipped thru and no one spotted it. I didn't dare put FTF in logbook because I thought the logbook might have been replaced and I had printed out my sheet when I saw thecache come up originally. Very strange !!! Keep on caching, I'll see you one of these days.

Cliff

Default ftf

it's so cool to get a ftf! i really earned the ones on mt waldo. i am still wondering whatever possessed me that day to go do those caches - it wasn't even about the ftf. i really enjoyed my last (5th) ftf in the machias area. it was at a beautiful place. congratulations, lefty!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Thanks everyone. I got lucky and happened by gc and noticed it wasn't to far away so I grabbed my buddy and took off from work. Cost me 1.5 hours of comp time but it was worth it