Good one Corey....
1. What is your name? Paul
2. What is your GC name? pm28570
3. What kind of GPSr do you use? Garmin Map 60
4. What is your favorite feature on your GPSr? It's green.
5. What is your best memory of geocaching? Leon's Bench cache
6. What is the furthest from your house you’ve ever found a cache? Eilat, Israel...'bout 7000 + miles
7. What is the hardest cache you ever found? EMSDanel's Directory Assistance. It was my 100th and without much experience, I made it much harder then need-be.
8. What is the most amount of caches you’ve completed in one day? 17
9. How did you get started in geocaching? A friend in Russia asked that I purchase a GPSr for him. Got looking at it and found GC.com on a search
10. What is the silliest mistake you’ve made while geocaching? Missing the easy ones
11. What memorable animals have you encountered on the trail? Ekidokai
12. What is your favorite earthcache? Eskers
13. When do you geocache most often? (Season? Time of day?) Spring, summer, fall
14. Who do you usually geocache with? Alone
15. Have you ever logged a find on one of your own caches? If not, would you? No and no.
16. What is the most consecutive days you’ve gone caching and had a find? 7
17. How do you feel about people who “collect” trackable items? Shoot them. Then ask questions
18. Is it all about the numbers for you? No
19. What have you learned since you started geocaching? There's some really weird people around.....
20. What is the most interesting travel bug or geocoin you have discovered? When pigs fly.
Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.