1. What is your name? Dan Dubord
2. What is your GC name? dubord207
3. What kind of GPSr do you use?Oregon 550t
4. What is your favorite feature on your GPSr?compass arrow,camera
5. What is your best memory of geocaching? beating gob-ler to a late night FTF
6. What is the furthest from your house you’ve ever found a cache?Boabab Tree, GC1K15M, Bridgtown Barbados
7. What is the hardest cache you ever found? Laughing Terry's cache on the Two Cent Bridge in Waterville ( 5 tries!)
8. What is the most amount of caches you’ve completed in one day? 201
9. How did you get started in geocaching? Had gps with me while deer hunting, shot deer opening day, bored, was looking for something else to do!
10. What is the silliest mistake you’ve made while geocaching? Driving way downeast to hide a cache on Map 46 so I could claim that towards the DeLorme Challenge only to find out that's not how it works. I'll have to drive to Vanceboro later this spring!
11. What memorable animals have you encountered on the trail? gob-ler(s),moose, deer, snakes (yech)
12. What is your favorite earthcache? The Reversing Falls cache near Blue Hill by Northwoods Explorer
13. When do you geocache most often? (Season? Time of day?) Whenever I want or whenever my secretaries kick me out of my office.
14. Who do you usually geocache with? Di, Nick and Bo, Patrick, Jim Stacey
15. Have you ever logged a find on one of your own caches? If not, would you?I actually did right after I placed my first cache. Brad, maniac, sent me a nice note suggesting that although I could do it if I wanted, it wasn't usually done.
16. What is the most consecutive days you’ve gone caching and had a find? 12
17. How do you feel about people who “collect” trackable items? Hope they go to "nano" hell when they die! They're thieves and the reason I don't put out trackables anymore!
18. Is it all about the numbers for you? Only when I'm approaching a milestone.
19. What have you learned since you started geocaching? My "navigation" skills have improved and although I've always been able to find my way around in the woods, I'm a lot better at it now.
20. What is the most interesting travel bug or geocoin you have discovered? ToadZGeocoin
Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.