vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Getting to know you...

This was a good idea, Corey. It's fun to see what our geopals think about this activity (sport? game?). I find it especially interesting to see how folks got started caching. Thanks for suggesting this thread.
    Appreciate everyone who has ever come into your life- for some come in as a blessing and others come in as a lesson.

Default Good Question...

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    For another question:

If you have a travel bug out there, how far has it traveled? (Our "GeoMaine Furby" has traveled 32,834 miles!)

Ive been lucky enough to have Boarder Bart going since 8/25/05 and he's up to 21616 miles. I can't believe he's still alive and moving on a regular basis. Aussies sure know how to take care of TB's.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by msteelee View Post
    This was a good idea, Corey. It's fun to see what our geopals think about this activity (sport? game?). I find it especially interesting to see how folks got started caching. Thanks for suggesting this thread.
    Like I said, I usually don't like these types of things or do them so I didnt expect the response. It's been great reading them all though for sure.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

I have a coin stranded on a mountain in NH. The cache was archived due to placement issues. I was assured by the CO that she would go retrieve it but I'm sure winter has to pass first. My Ooh Rah travel bug has been in the hands of the person who has it now since 08/01/2010. He was headed overseas as a civilian employee. His log simply stated "Taking it to the desert". No idea what is going on with it now.