vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mt.Agamenticus CITO event

Talking Mt.Agamenticus CITO event

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...spx?wp=GC2PPNJ

It has been published. Make your plans now to attend one of the prettiest spots in Maine, and help make a difference for everyone who visits there this Summer.

A wonderful event that we have held in the past. Come meet Robin our land management host, who enjoys the company of geocachers.

Together we can help to keep our World clean this Earth Day weekend.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Thanks for heading this up Team2hunt! We will see how it plays out for family.

Default Mount Agamenticus

Robin the land manager has put out an email, trying to enlist additional help for the clean up. Maybe we can convert a few to our sport and have help cleaning up. More to be posted later........stay tuned.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I have fond memories of CITOs at Mt. A so I hope I can make it!

Saturday April 30th, only 3 weeks from today is the event, and I'm hoping all of the snow will be gone by then. The breakfast will be provided in the form of fresh handmade donuts from a local establishment. The CITO will not run all day and we will be able to have a personal tour of the new Learning Lodge. Hope to see a lot of you can make the event and prove that geocachers can and will make a difference in our World.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...spx?wp=GC2PPNJ

Trying to keep this event in the minds of everyone. Hope to see you all there.

Arrow Mount Ag CITO update!

Here is an update on the upcoming CITO event. We have 11 cachers signed up and a few more muggles willing to help out too. If we can get 4 or 5 more people to sign up we can also add a trail maintenance team to the event. The brand new Learning Lodge will be open so we can get the tour and enjoy a beautiful place to enjoy our lunch. The snow is all gone, but I have a feeling the mud is still there.....

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...4-671d908cccaa

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Here is an update on the upcoming CITO event. We have 11 cachers signed up and a few more muggles willing to help out too. If we can get 4 or 5 more people to sign up we can also add a trail maintenance team to the event. The brand new Learning Lodge will be open so we can get the tour and enjoy a beautiful place to enjoy our lunch. The snow is all gone, but I have a feeling the mud is still there.....

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...4-671d908cccaa
    So wishing I could join you as this was the site/event where I did my 700th. I will be there in heart and spirit. Have a great event and this would give me another reason to visit MtA if there is a "new" Learning Lodge. Thanks T2H for hosting the event.

Arrow This Saturday

The weather looks like it will be a nice day, and we could use one. We will meet at the summit and head out from there after a short meeting and breakfast, donuts supplied. I hope to have enough people attend to have 2 crews, one for clean up duty and the other for trail maintenance. Robin is our host and she always does a great job of organizing the help. She has enlisted the help of a few muggles to join in on the fun too.

Come out and join us to prove that geocachers care and we can make a difference for others. This is our chance to give something back to a local land manager.