vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mt.Agamenticus CITO event

Default 2 large crews

At last count Robin and I have 25 people signed up, muggles and cachers. That is enough to have 2 large crews for both trash pick up and trail maintenance. So if picking up stinky trash is just not your thing, then come on out and enjoy doing a little trail maintenance. I know that the people who have done this in past years have really enjoyed it and also learned a lot about what not to do in the woods. Breakfast is being supplied, Congdon's Donuts, and we will have time after cleaning up to have a quick lunch and tour the new learning lodge. The weather looks great with mostly sunny skies and highs around 60 degrees. Don't wait till the last minute, post your will attend, and join us this coming Saturday.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Wishing you all the very best with this CITO! I will be thinking of you as we drive through the NC mountains on our way to GA for a family celebration day. If I stop to get a cache I will certainly CITO!

Thumbs up A BIG thank you....

I just wanted to thank everyone who come out and helped clean things up at Mt.A this past weekend. The CITO and trail maintenance day was a big success, and a good time was had by all. I received an email from our host for the day, Robin Kerr........

CITO Work Day a Great Success! “Like” us on facebook to view some event photos
    Twenty two (and a half) Geocachers and local community volunteers helped us kick off the 2011 field season and cleaned up Mount A last Saturday! We hauled away two truck loads of debris & litter and were even able to get a jump start on some spring trail maintenance projects. Thank you to Gary Hatch for coordinating the event and donating some supplies & treats. And thanks to all of the great volunteers that came out to help. Many hands really do make light work!!!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.