vb:literal>

Thread: To give a thought to Japan's Tsunami victims

Hybrid View

Default To give a thought to Japan's Tsunami victims

I can't imagine what horror this disaster must bring to those caught in its path and the survivors!! I have never been through much of any natural disasters, and am thankful to live in an area where they are not common. Just thought I''d put out my sentiments for all those people and look at the day in a different sort of light. "Dave and Gail" and Shamis

My cousin is over there, but he is A-OK!

Happy to live in Maine but really hard to imagine what the Japanese are facing. I've watched a little too much of it on TV, but Di and I have noticed that there's no hysteria, no looting and in spite of the unimaginable tragedy and loss of life and property, the Japanese people have managed to keep their dignity and sense of purpose. Our thoughts and prayers go out this island nation. It surely seems they need it.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Oh that we were as civil as they!

I am very sad to see how our Earth can cause such devastation. But it is a lesson for us all - this is a dynamic planet that is constantly changing. Those rocks below your feet in this state were either once part of the seafloor or molten deep in the crust. As they have moved to their current position they have cause many earthquakes and most probably a tsunami or two. As they will continue to do so as they move on.

Teaching people about this is my life. And so it hurts deeply to see the suffering of people caught up in this process.

私はあなたの苦労のためにとても残念である。 5月よりよい日の太陽の上昇!