vb:literal>

Thread: NE Geocaching

Smile NE Geocaching

Don't know if you are aware of it or not but there is another website NE Geocaching that I posted a note on informing those users of this great website here in Maine. We can use all the members we can get and maybe some new friends too. Just thought you all would like to know.

Talking

What? It's bad enough we have transplants here, now we're inviting foreigners?

OK, just kidding, they are welcome. it would be kind of neat to have an indicator which ones reside in Maine, though. I've always wondered how many cachers we have here.

There is another popular and interesting geocache website called http://www.navicache.com/ that is much like gc.com's. I've posted a couple of my caches there also, but there aren't many from Maine.

brdad

You can tell where each user is from when they post because it says in the posbit(header) of each post.

Also if anyone know of any other nice web sites or weblinks you can add them here on this site under "Links". After they are added a moderator will review then and aprove them and then they will show up. If you can think of any other categories that need to be added in the links section let me know.
    Blazing Troll

I figured that would get a rise out of yah Brdad....lol Foreigners....huh I always called em flatlanders.

Default NE Geocaching

I'm surprised that Geocaching was even allowed in Maine. It came from "outside"!
    "Don't tell me how good you are. Show me with your results!" ---Mark Twain

Yeah that is correct,it started in Washington state so I guess you could say that all the other 49 states are (outside) too.!!! lol Not to mention the other 200 countries

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleJoe
    I'm surprised that Geocaching was even allowed in Maine. It came from "outside"!
    It didn't come from "outside". A real Mainer knows it comes from "away".