vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reasons to Disallow an FTF

I don't know what was worse, the cacher who gobbled up all those FTF's or caches sitting sometimes for days unfound since he left.

There are those in PA who wish he would go back to where he came from!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Quote Originally Posted by Gob-ler View Post
    I don't know what was worse, the cacher who gobbled up all those FTF's or caches sitting sometimes for days unfound since he left.

There are those in PA who wish he would go back to where he came from!

It is easier to have a few FTF's since this guy moved. I for one enjoyed grabbing a few away from him and would enjoy doing that again!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Default I dunno.....

Quote Originally Posted by shuman road searchers View Post
    It is easier to have a few FTF's since this guy moved. I for one enjoyed grabbing a few away from him and would enjoy doing that again!
    This guy got outta' Dodge before I could meet him....a Millinocket boy, by the way.....and pick up some lessons from him.
    Last edited by pm28570; 03-19-2011 at 07:45 AM. Reason: sepelling correktion
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Default The proper way....

Got up this morning and actually had a cup of coffee poured and was drinking it when the e-mail for a new cache came in. Left half a cup of coffee on the desk, put a hat on over my uncombed hair and, well had to put my teeth in before we went out to keep from scaring the local muggles, headed out to grab an FTF. Didn't really even need the GPS's but loaded them with the cache just before walking out the door. Grabbed the FTF and even widened the loop to return home far enough to grab a GRC that we'd been meaning to grab. Might even reload some caches and go back out again today just because.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    Got up this morning and actually had a cup of coffee poured and was drinking it when the e-mail for a new cache came in. Left half a cup of coffee on the desk, put a hat on over my uncombed hair and, well had to put my teeth in before we went out to keep from scaring the local muggles, headed out to grab an FTF. Didn't really even need the GPS's but loaded them with the cache just before walking out the door. Grabbed the FTF and even widened the loop to return home far enough to grab a GRC that we'd been meaning to grab. Might even reload some caches and go back out again today just because.

Now this is a good reason to not allow an FTF. You are supposed to take the coffee with you so that you can spill some on yourself while driving at FTF speed!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Default Well.....

Quote Originally Posted by shuman road searchers View Post
    Now this is a good reason to not allow an FTF. You are supposed to take the coffee with you so that you can spill some on yourself while driving at FTF speed!
    Couldn't do that, we had Nutmeg with us. Have to be good when you're setting an example for the kids.