vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doctor, Doctor

Hybrid View

Default Doctor, Doctor

Hey I need to know if anyone else has these symptoms ......

Uncontolable urge to tromp through the snow to find ammo cans.

over wellming desire to spend time outside with small plastic items

Need to hear the proximity alarm on my GPS.

Kevin and I spent all day last Sunday caching and I have to admit....i have springcachingfever BAD.

Of course working on the newsletter and talking about caching isnt helping this condition.....

anyone else infected...wondering if we should notify the CDC of a state wide outbreak.....
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

I can't say as we have quite caught it yet, and this new snow isn't helping. But we have a package coming Wednesday that might change that a bit.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I can't say as we have quite caught it yet, and this new snow isn't helping. But we have a package coming Wednesday that might change that a bit.
    Sheesh! Package? Plane tickets to Florida?

Thumbs up Hmmmm

So which model Oregon did you order?
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    So which model Oregon did you order?
    What's an Oregon? 450
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

What's an Oregon? 450

It just happens to be one of The Fifty States.
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    Kevin and I spent all day last Sunday caching and I have to admit....i have springcachingfever BAD.

anyone else infected...wondering if we should notify the CDC of a state wide outbreak.....
    RULost2? and I have Spring fever pretty bad too, but we went to New Hampshire for the weekend - NO SNOW and temperatures reached 70 on Saturday! LOL!

(Only 3 inches of new snow here today...)

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    Hey I need to know if anyone else has these symptoms ......

Uncontolable urge to tromp through the snow to find ammo cans.

over wellming desire to spend time outside with small plastic items

Need to hear the proximity alarm on my GPS.

Of course working on the newsletter and talking about caching isnt helping this condition.....

I had those symptoms just yesturday. Think I should talk to my doc? She already thinks I am "obsessed" with caching!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dufzor View Post
    I had those symptoms just yesturday. Think I should talk to my doc? She already thinks I am "obsessed" with caching!
    my doctor, that recently moved, not only knew I was addicted but was contaminated by me and is addicted herself, isn't that right "big fury and da baby"?

Quote Originally Posted by surfacewarrior View Post
    my doctor, that recently moved, not only knew I was addicted but was contaminated by me and is addicted herself, isn't that right "big fury and da baby"?
    Good for you!!! My sense is my doc thinks its a strange hobby, but my young physical therapist is VERY interested in going. She has an 8 month old girl and wants to get into it with her. I am going to give her one of my geocaching books next time I am in for a work out. How many do we have to convert to cachers before we win a toaster oven?